At our multi-speciality Hospital, our doctors, nurses, and healthcare providers are dedicated to providing our patients with quality care. Our department of top gynaecologists and obstetricians is there to provide the best for women’s health and wellbeing.
PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL SERVICE OF GYNAECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS SURGERY
Gynaecology and obstetric surgery is surgery done on women during childbirth and on the reproductive system including the vagina, uterus, cervix, fallopian tubes, ovaries and even the woman’s urinary tract. Your obstetrician can take care of a woman throughout her pregnancy, and give follow-up care.
Common Gynaecological Surgeries Include:
- Tubal Ligation
- Removal Of Ovarian Cysts
- Removal Of Cysts Or Fibroids
- Removal Of Growths From The Cervix
- Uterine Artery Embolization
- Surgical Treatment Of Gynaecological Cancers
When Should You See A Gynaecologist/Obstetrician?
- If You Have Questions Or Concerns Regarding The Female Reproductive System And Sexual Health.
- If You Have Any Menstrual, Fertility, Pregnancy Or Contraceptive Issues.
- If You Have Painful Menstrual Cycles Or Pain In Any Part Of Your Reproductive System
- Delayed Puberty Or Delayed Menarche.